[Shotimes] engine bay aesthetics

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 09:17:57 -0700 (PDT)

Someone on the forum has been making silicone ones but
he's way behind on shipping and those of us that have
gotten them are not happy with the crooked cuts,
alternating hose lengths, etc. I'm going to have to
trim mine a bit and rotate them so that the sloppy
parts aren't so visible. I got mine in blue. :)

Ian

--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@peoplepc.com>