[Shotimes] Re: (OT) California Crackdown on Modified Cars

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:23:23 -0700

My guess is the odds are pretty low that ANYBODY will actually get pulled
over, given the population density and size of the state. Lots of people
here run (too) dark tint and don't ever have a problem, so I think you'd
really have to stand out to be stopped. I doubt the Taurii are on the "watch
list"! LOL!

    Alan