[Shotimes] Way (OT) 996 Body Panels Needed

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 14:09:45 -0400

No relevance to anything SHO-related, but when some folks bitch about the
cost of SHO stuff to prepare for track events, remember that there are folks
who are a LOT more serious!!

FWIW, you could probably buy a dozen (or more) used SHOs for the cost of
these parts!!

From: Bailey, J. Brian [mailto:bbailey@orix.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:21 PM
To: 911/993/996
Subject: [911] 996 Body Panels Needed

Hi Everyone,

As some of you might know, the most recent Grand-Am CUP race at Barber
Motorsports Park was not at all kind to the Autometrics Motorsports 996.
After battling overheating problems most of the race weekend and finally
getting her running right in the final practice session, we managed to hit
the tire wall in T1 due to the very, very wet grass from all the rain. This
caused a fair amount of damage to the passenger side of the car. So now its
time to try to get her put back together.

So, I'm looking for the following:
Front Aerokit (GT3) Bumper
2002+ Front Right Fender
Passenger door
Rear Right Fender
Rear Bumper Cover
Adjustable Aerokit Wing and Engine Lid

I already have leads on new parts (expensive new parts I might add), so what
I need now are spectacularly good deals on used parts.

Any help will be greatly rewarded and appreciated (and sponsorship space is
available for spectacularly good deals and/or leads).

Thanks for any and all help,
Brian Bailey
Autometrics Motorsports 996 - Grand-Am CUP #45