[Shotimes] Serious electrical gremlins this morning

fwhittle@mindspring.com fwhittle@mindspring.com
Fri, 12 Aug 2005 11:19:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

It started with the ABS light coming on.  Then the EATC started going crazy--going
off and on, the display freaking out.  Then the radio started cutting out.  There
MAY have been some drivability issues too, it was hard to tell.  Then when I pulled
into the work lot, the Check Engine light finally came on.  This was all in the
space of about 10 minutes.  Does this maybe sound like the CCRM?  The last time
I had a dead battery it didn't act like this.

Frank Whittle
'95 ATX