[Shotimes] Big Don Mallison

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 09:13:25 -0700 (PDT)

Al that is kinda like where I Autocross, if they question that something on my 90 was stock, who do they get to verify it, Don, we all know strut braces and big front brtakes were stock on silver 89 & 90's. Kinda like going into a crap game where the pit boss HANDS you the loaded dice

Al Fitz <alfitz@alfitz.com> wrote:One of my customers got broadsided with his Mocha Frost 91+ and the insurance
company wanted to settle for $1,500. I got involved and explained to the agent
that he was dealing with a VERY rare car and needed to up his offer to $4,000.
Of course he didn't believe me and went to the "EXPERT" , Don Mallison and got
the skinny on the PLUS model and promptly paid up.

Don is the man!!

Al Fitz
alfitz@alfitz.com
SHO Parts at