[Shotimes] RE: Lapeer (was: LaPeer?)

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 16:09:57 -0400

I'm personally leaning toward 11/5, but it may conflict with my work
schedule.

10/29 may work better.

Part of the issue is with the MA guys like Kirk. I believe that Kirk is
planning on attending Ben Bentley's wedding in IL on 10/22. If it can save
him some driving, getting it all in on one trip would work.

A couple of "IFs" are:

I heard a rumor about the desire for a Fall Gingerman event?

Could the MA contingent stay for a week?

 One thought is to plan Lapeer for 10/29, with this "possible" schedule
(considering Kirk and the MA contingent):

Ben's wedding on Saturday 10/22 (some of the intended Lapeer participants
are invited, and we wouldn't miss it!!)

Gingerman (IF there is a desire) somewhere in the Wed-Thurs 10/26-10/27
range

Lapeer on Saturday 10/29.

If Kirk needs a "business reason" to make it work, I could easily host a
Camfest at my house on Monday or Tuesday 10/24-10/25 for him to have a
business reason for the trip.

Just throwing out thoughts here. FW, my work schedule sucks, and we may not
start in southern Indiana until November. But...as always..it is subject to
change at any time.

Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?

Ron Porter

  _____