[Shotimes] an interesting article from Magnecor

Carl Prochilo gr8sho@prochilo.myserver.org
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 09:02:50 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

I've owned a set of these wires.  They worked fine for me.  I regret
replacing mine.  I would say that all the stuff they talk about there cost
them a lot of whatever marketshare this car brings.  You just don't hear
this brand talked about for the SHO.
--
Cheers,
Carl Prochilo