[Shotimes] Re: For sale, Pritesh Deb's 3.6L

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 15 Aug 2005 21:35:29 -0500

My catalina had 8" slicks and it was a blast to drive at the strip.  I
actually have witnesses that saw me pull both front tires a couple times
about 3-4" off the pavement.  (Lots of coke syrup early in the day,
cool, and I got the first runs down the track!)

That huge car did 1.8 60' times, and that is pretty quick for a car with
300 hp net (348 gross) but it had 4.88 gears!

Don Mallinson