[Shotimes] Need Front Vent Blade

Kevin & Cheryl Airth clubairth@peoplepc.com
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:01:31 -0500

I agree with Zach on this too. The age of the plastic almost guarantees you
will break the plastic snaps. I am looking for a drivers side tan vent
myself, after breaking 3 different units I got at the junk yard. To remove
the vent you need to get behind it and remove 2 screws so the vent will
slide out from the rear.
.
.