[Shotimes] Looking for Michael Olsen

cmichaelo@optonline.net cmichaelo@optonline.net
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:38:58 -0400

Hi Ian,

I've been having some trouble at work lately and have not had time for nothing else.

But it's looking better now.

Even replaced fthe uel pump on the SHO last week with a 190lph unit.

I had a 255lph unit in there, which was originally installed by Ford. Unbelievably (or maybe not) the Ford tech installed it incorrectly in such a way that the sock was pushed off and was floating around in the little tub inside the tank.

Turns out he didn't leave enough room for the sock sleeve to fit around the bottom of the pump because he added the black rubber isolation spacer ON TOP of the OEM isolation spacer (the one that looks like a cup holder).

Michael
94MTX,green,BOS+,Koni/Intrax,Baer,Corbeau
SHO items for sale: http://hometown.aol.com/cmichaelo/for_sale.html