[Shotimes] so *that's* what it feels like to screw the pooch

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:58:34 -0500

Jason, i probably have an extra schrader valve as I am ditching mine
of r apermanent fuel pressure gauge.

Free, cause dang it, you deserve some free parts :)

BTW I know what your eye feels like, I got a good splash of carb
cleaner in one of mine once.