[Shotimes] so *that's* what it feels like to screw the pooch

Anthony Clerkin Anthony@rockford.younglife.org
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:38:38 -0500

On the other hand, a fresh O2 sensor never hurt a car, and since the job is
quick and relatively cheap, why not?

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ron Porter
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 9:31 AM
To: 'Jason Hartberger'; '`V6 SHOtimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] so *that's* what it feels like to screw the pooch

You really should not have "fried" the O2. Just running lean won't do
anything. The codes were most likely just telling you that the O2 was
reading 9or trying to read) out-of-range.

I dunno, unless something has changed with SHOs over the last few years
(which I doubt), I feel that way too man O2 sensors are replaced that really
don't need to be. Much like the number of heater cores that used to be
replaced, and it was only leaky hose connections.