[Shotimes] good news!

Frank "SHOrage" Costa cryox@comcast.net
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:44:36 -0400

"I saved a BUNCH of money by switching to GEICO!"

sorry, couldnt resist

Frank Costa and the "Silver Bullet" 3.2 and Quaifed
89 Titanium Grey
MODS-
Jose SHOrt shifter
Dynomax Catback With Super Turbo Mufflers
Koni Inserts In The Front
Eibachs In The Front
Monroe Sensatrack Struts In The Rear
Moog Cargo Coils In The Rear