[Shotimes] 1994 bondurant - rousch sho on Ebay

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 09:31:05 -0700 (PDT)

re: FSTB. A lot of people feel that they are worthless
on the SHO due to the strut towers' close proximity to
the firewall. Many people with cages don't run a FSTB
or SFC's. I have a FSTB on my car and I'd like to
think that I do feel a difference. My car does feel
tighter than others without the extra bracing but I'm
just in this as a hobby. Perhaps I don't know any
better and I'm only feeling what I want to feel :)

Ian

--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@peoplepc.com>