[Shotimes] 1994 bondurant - rousch sho on Ebay

James F. Ryan III av8r567@optonline.net
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 23:22:01 -0400

> This guy has got a SVO badge right above the body color Taurus badge on
the
> trunk lid. I thought the SHO was pretty much an orphan and SVO did not
have
> any part in the SHO?

The SHO was conceived/designed/built
after the demise of SVO and before its eventual rebirth/renaming to SVT.
The Taurus SHO, Mustang GT, T-bird TC/SC, and Escort GT are merely
high-performance versions of regular production vehicles and were intended
to sell in large numbers.

The SVO and SVT vehicles were always intended to be
limited-production/low-volume vehicles.

The SVO and SVT badges do not belong on the SHO, but hey, whatever floats
your boat.  If a little sticker on your trunk lid makes you feel
special.....   I also don't understand the Gen3 owners putting the "Police
Interceptor" badge on their cars.  I just don't see the connection or
understand the logic, but again, whatever toots your horn.