[Shotimes] 1994 bondurant - rousch sho on Ebay

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 11:56:41 -0400

A cage can replace the need for SFCs. I'm one of those who wouldn't bother
with an FSTB. Plus, when you do, you have to fool with the hood mounting,
and you also have more maintenance time to work around the bar.

Plus in hard cornering, if the strut towers move toward each other a bit, it
increases negative camber....not an all-bad thing.

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Ian Fisher
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 12:31 PM
To: Kevin & Cheryl Airth; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] 1994 bondurant - rousch sho on Ebay

re: FSTB. A lot of people feel that they are worthless
on the SHO due to the strut towers' close proximity to
the firewall. Many people with cages don't run a FSTB
or SFC's. I have a FSTB on my car and I'd like to
think that I do feel a difference. My car does feel
tighter than others without the extra bracing but I'm
just in this as a hobby. Perhaps I don't know any
better and I'm only feeling what I want to feel :)

Ian

--- Kevin & Cheryl Airth <clubairth@peoplepc.com>