[Shotimes] Speaking Of Dash Lights & Stereos

Peter Maggiacomo gtsrider@yahoo.com
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 09:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

Niether one of these projects is real high on my list,
but I want to pull my disc player in my 95 MTX to see
if I can fix it myself. On the dashlights, they're
OK, but one bulb blew, so I figure its a good time to
replace all dash bulbs. Question is... I 've never
pulled the Instrument cluster before, nor have I
ever pulled the Sony CD unit. I would appreciate some
advice on both. Thanks guys.
-Pete in Tampa
95 MTX  Back in the shop AGAIN, for refrigerant leak
that dealer can't seem to find. At least this time I
insisted on a Free 05 Focas. Takes the inconvenience
out of the equation.