[Shotimes] 1994 bondurant - rousch sho on Ebay

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 16:01:37 -0500

Bondurant does NOT get flood cars and rebuild them,  they might get
factory demo or test cars, but most are just regular cars they rebuild
to their specifications (or have Roush do it, at least while they were
in bed with Ford.).

Wonder who builds their GM cars now?

Don Mallinson