[Shotimes] ruh roh. SHO bit teh dust

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 14:33:45 -0700 (PDT)

Do you remember the quote from "Braveheart"????

Jason Hartberger <jhartberger@mail.com> wrote:I was coming home from work today. The engine was real stumbly.
Hesitated at 2K, surged at 3K. I just had the wires replaced not 20K
ago, so I doubt it's them. It might have been, though. Then, about 100
yards from home, after the bucking and surging kept on getting worse and
worse, it gave one last wheeze and died. I coasted into my driveway. Any
ideas? I can't afford to buy anything right now, I have, uh, like 79
cents to last me 'til friday...

Jason