[Shotimes] T3 turbo

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 07:32:38 -0700 (PDT)

I had a T3 that I pulled from a Turbocoupe. It was
supposed to go on our twin turbo Mustang. It did sit
on  the radiator support of the SHO for a few minutes
which conjured up a lot of ideas. I had considered
turbo charging the SHO years ago but wisely decided
against boosting my daily driver back when tuning
methods were archaic. I'm actually considering it
again but I would wait until I have another car. Now
I'd use my TwEECer and wideband O2 to tune it.

You might want to talk to Tim Tyner. He owns Jeremy
Prine's old turbo SHO and has done a lot of work to
it. I think that Jeremy had a T3/T4 hybrid which I
believe Tim changed out to something else. A T60
maybe? He recently joined this mailing list but I
haven't seen him post anything. He's Toolman on
SHOforum.

Ian