[Shotimes] Timing for EATC Buttons

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:08:56 -0700

Hey!!

I'm getting 99% positive responses for these buttons.  That's good.

I'll create a folder in my mailer to store all the messages.  But be aware they are
an experiment, and will be the initial SHO creation for this company.  We'll input
the positive feedback to management, and let them determine the timeframe for
production.  I hope it will occur sometime this winter or next spring.  Eva is very
close with management, and they appreciate my input regarding accuracy and quality.

Keep the requests coming, so I can give them an estimate of the demand.  I'm liking
what I see so far.

George