[Shotimes] The Pillsbury Effect

Al Fitz alfitz@alfitz.com
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 22:58:42 -0500

This is not a good idea. There are many more unscrupulous customers than
sellers. I'll give you an example:

Customer orders a timing belt tensioner and after you ship it he says what
he really wanted was a timing belt tensioner PULLEY. He doesn't want the
tensioner at all. He doesn't want to pay for it and if I want it back I have
to pay him for shipping and handling.

Another example, a customer wants a stereo system for his GEN III. I ship
him the amp, wiring, head unit, and CD player. I don't have a CD cassette
but he can pick one up locally for under $30. Customers says that it is an
incomplete system and refuses to pay and I must pay him $100+ to have it
shipped back.

These are real examples...

BTW, anyone have a tensioner pulley for sale?

AL FITZ SHO SPECIALS
alfitz@alfitz.com

SHO PARTS AT: http://www.alfitz.com

FREE ONLINE POKER AT: http://www.cardplayonline.com

Please include a copy of this email with your reply.