[Shotimes] Re: Gas 'n' Go, complete with SHO

MonsieurBoo@aol.com MonsieurBoo@aol.com
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:37:08 EDT

Sure, I know for us this particular subject is about as welcome as talking
about Big Macs at a vegetarian convention.  But I got a tickle out of it
anyway.

Our local news was showing a segment on the increase of gas-stealers due to
the horrendous price jumps.  They were interviewing an attendant who got
dragged by a car when he tried to stop them from leaving.  At the pump  behind the
guy, someone's tanking up a ...

... rare green Gen2 just like mine ...

yup, uh-huh, I know the feeling ;-)

Oh yeah -- then of course we have these idiots on TV that try to "ease our
pain" by comparing the price of a gallon of gas to a gallon of Chanel #5,  etc.
  Same old lame analogies, they need some new ones like  a gallon of K-Y, 55
gallon drum of hash oil, etc.  Let's spice up the late  news a little, the
kids are in bed.

cheers,
Mark LaBarre
94 atx 130k