[Shotimes] Re: Gas 'n' Go, complete with SHO

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:05:08 -0400

Well, there's a lot of reasons for wanting a new car, but to try and justify
it on a gas-saving rationale is not reasonable.

When gas was unavailable during the first crisis in the mid 70s, it may have
mattered (but that was short-lived). Now, its available...ya just gotta
pay!!

From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mark Nunnally
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 3:13 PM
To: Ron Porter; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Re: Gas 'n' Go, complete with SHO

yeah I've never understood the logic of selling the "old" car and buying a
new "gas saver"!  It'll be a long time till you "break even".  20k buys a
lot of gas, even for a gas guzzler!

I like folks when they justify a new vehicle with various excuses.  Just
admit it...you just wanted a new car  :)

mark