[Shotimes] LPH Rating for a Bosch Fuel Pump

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:19:49 -0700 (PDT)

Try looking at the pump for a part number. Do a google
search and see what comes up.

I don't know what you paid but if you order from APE,
you'll know what you're getting for a great price and
it'll probably be there in 2 days.

Do a search for APE + fuel pump for their website.
155lph is the recommended size for NA SHO's not
running an adjustable FPR.

Ian