[Shotimes] RE: JBL vs Premium Sound, how to tell decks apart, other problems

Jason Hartberger jhartberger@mail.com
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:42:16 -0400

I know that the audio goes in a loop through the CD player. If you break
that loop, no audio. You either have to have a CD player with the cable
between the two or the shorting cable. I found this out the hard way
also. :)

Jason