[Shotimes] Speed Upgrades

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:05:04 -0700 (PDT)

I'm sure Bob has something up his sleeve. Stay tuned!

I should've added a junkyard 3.2 to my list of "bang
for buck upgrades". Although I wouldn't feel confident
getting a junkyard 3.2 and swapping it in without
tearing it apart, the possibility exists. It's an
ambitious undertaking (I'm directing this at
George-not you Mark ;) ) but for a few hundred $, you
can have yourself an honest 20hp/20tq gain that you'll
feel on the street.

My responsibilities just ended for the day. I am
seriously considering taking my 3.0 apart to get it
ready to pull..

Ian