[Shotimes] Speed Upgrades

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 14:37:25 -0500

I still think the SHO stood out, and stands out, for offering an MTX with
V6.  Today, Ford offers MTX in Focus and Fusion, but only with a
four-banger.  Okay, the MTX-IV and attendant clutch issues were a little
under what they needed to be for the car's weight and rev limiter.  At least
the SHO meant you could get a four-door MTX, which is why I became and
remain a SHO driver.
VO