[Shotimes] Re: Gingerman Track day hosted by TCCA

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 06:40:04 -0700 (PDT)

Who moves during a week day?? You can move anyday, but how often does a track day come along ??

Bob Gervais <bobgervais@gmail.com> wrote:Man this stinks. Some first timers, and people I haven't met, and I'm
not able to go.

Maybe I'll just make Anonda move into the house by herself. :P

-Bob

--
Regards,
Bob Gervais

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer) Back to everyday duty
05 Mazda 6 (Zoom Zoom)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell
If you don't SUPPORT OUR TROOPS  GFY
http://mail.yahoo.com