[Shotimes] Re: Gingerman Track day hosted by TCCA

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 07:29:44 -0700 (PDT)

Joseph, Ditch the Mid term, run all day at Gingerman, take Friday to make Detroit, Big buck at night, Lapeer Saturday, BB again, Home on Sunday, sounds like a plan to me

van Oss <vanOss@centurytel.net> wrote:South Haven is 6 hours each way for me. My last class on Wednesday ends at
2:00, and my first class on Friday is at 7:45 am. That Friday is the
mid-term so I don't have to be prepped. I can get a hotel room in South
Haven for Wednesday night for $80+t.

My only concern is whether I could drive on the track all day and then
safely drive 6 hours home on Thursday evening. Let me see if I could get
someone else to proctor my mid-term for me.

Hey, Zach Leahy, will you make it for this event? And please bring your
torque wrench? : )

VO