[Shotimes] RE: Hard Shifting

Liberty Ruddy ljruddy@yahoo.com
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 14:17:18 -0700 (PDT)

I have already tried pulling up on the clutch pedal
and it does not do anything...

Today brings another day of even worse shifting
problems. When i start out from a stop in 1st, the
clucth chatters like it is loose. Normaly i could
understand this if the clutch was getting towards the
end of its life but not after 2k on it! I cant even
double clutch it in order to shift. If i run it over
2500 rpms, i cant upshift without forcing it in... I
cant downshift unless i rev the engine to the lower
gear's rpm level at the speed the car is going in and
even when i do get it in gear, it will grind
considerably. I drove it over to the local tranny
shop... they were closed! :( There is absolutely NO
slipping of the clutch... Just hard shifting. Maybe
something internal has came loose?

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs