[Shotimes] RE: Where to buy a helmet?

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 12:17:12 -0400

I also have a large head (no comments from the peanut gallery!!). My Bell M2
is a 7-3/4 - 62 size, and it fits me fine.

Right now, you can only get SA2000 helmets. Per Snell, the SA2005 helmets
are supposed to be out in October. You might just want to wait until early
October and try to snag an SA2005.

I got mine a Helmet City, and the 2nd link is where I have sent folks for
the cheaper G-Force SA2000 Open Face for $150:

http://www.helmetcity.com/

http://www.randys-racemart.com/index.html

http://www.racerwholesale.com/catalog/

Ron Porter