GN34 was Re: [Shotimes] concept that was supposed to get the Yamaha V6?

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 05:42:28 -0700 (PDT)

I was doing some reasearch last night and emailed a
few people. One of them sent me 2 pictures of the two
GN34 protoypes at Rousch. I asked him for persmission
to post the pictures online. Hopefully he'll say yes.
At that point, I'll send everyone the link.

They look pretty cool for a mid 80's sports car. Not
what I expected...

Has anyone else seen one of these before?

Ian

http://carmemories.com/lists/shelbymustang/msg09601.html