[Shotimes] parts interchangeability question

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 08:45:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, I never knew that either! It makes sense though;
The C4 corvette convertible had a strip of plastic
between the door mirror and the door that sealed up
that space to smooth out the airflow and prevent
annoying issues like that. The C4 coupe never got
those strips but they were available as an aftermarket
upgrade.

Ian