[Shotimes] RE: Where to buy a helmet?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:19:23 -0500

Generally the SCCA will allow helmets that are up to 15 years old.  Thus
a Snell 2000 helmet should be legal for most non-competition events
(that may be only 5 years!) till 2015.

This comes from memory and a quick search on SCCA rules.  Generally most
tracks and the SHO Club follow the SCCA rules.

Don Mallinson