[Shotimes] Re: Gingerman Track day hosted by TCCA

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:25:26 -0500

Good advice.  Also, if the advanced group goes early, then they also get
to pack up early at most events!  I prefer to have the advanced groups
go first.  They can handle a cold track better (usually) and Novice
students need time for a classroom session before they go out.

I do as much prep the night before as possible.  Way too much going on
first thing to spend time doing tire pressures etc.

Don Mallinson