[Shotimes] V6 engine model news/Red Cross news

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:02:41 -0500

All:

For those that attended the Convention and ordered the V6 SHO engine
diecast, the shipping is taking about 3 weeks longer than thought, but
the engines (all 300) are on a slow boat from China (literallly) and we
hope to ship orders by the end of September instead of the end of August.

For those that don't know what we are talking about, keep a watch in
this space or the SHOclub.com web site for news about the public
introduction of the 1/6 scale SHO Cutaway engine with separate SHO
manifold display.  These will be announced in the next SHO Club magazine
first, to give actual Club members first shot, and then on the web site
for other SHO enthusiasts.

RED CROSS news.

Normally we wait till the all Ford SHOw in East Peoria, IL on September
18th (all Fords invited, Special SHO Class) but due to the hurricane
damage in the Gulf Coast Jan is getting the deposit ready for the Red
Cross today, and we hope to get the $4000 to them by the end of the week
at latest.  Then we will just have a fake check when we make the
announcement at the show.

All Central US SHO's (or other Fords) invited to this car show and
presentation.  I will do a cook-out at the Mallinson ranch Saturday
night since they won't have the drive-in they usually have, if you want
to come in early.  Stay at a motel or we can put up several right at the
ranch.  E-mail me off-list first though so we can plan.

Don Mallinson