[Shotimes] Pictures from my VIR trip

Bill Murray fordsho@cloud9grafx.com
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 18:49:12 -0400

Mike, you forgot the link.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: shoitoff@verizon.net [mailto:shoitoff@verizon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 5:33 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Pictures from my VIR trip

Just thought I would share with the rest of the group.

I attended a track event earlier this month at Virginia International
Raceway.  There are pictures posted from the event at the web site in the
link below.  The shots are under Aug 13 and Aug 14.  I was in the green run
group.  In case you don't know, I took my father's green gen II (the track
monster).

shotimes@autox.team.net

I am planning on doing this same event next summer, and I would be cool if
there were other SHOs there.

,Mike