[Shotimes] Re: (OT) '06 Evo IX

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:21:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info Don. I had heard about some of the
maintenance issues related to the 540i but I guess I'm
stubborn. :-)

I'm not planning on replacing the SHO with either car
and I do understand that they are at opposite ends of
the spectrum. The EVO would be the fun car and the
540i would be the highway/daily commuter. The SHO
would probably turn into a dedicated track car at that
point. In an ideal world I'd like to purchase both
(used) and keep the SHO but we'll have to see what my
job situation looks like in 2 years when I'll be more
serious about getting something.(I'm supposed to be
saving for a house somewhere in here too) Considering
how many new cars are coming out and how easily I
change my mind, a lot could change in those 2 years.

Ian