[Shotimes] Katrina

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:16:29 -0500

My niece's name is Katrina. I'll go slap her for you guys.....

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of cherylairth
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:38 AM
To: Mark Mucher; 'van Oss'; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Katrina

Thanks guys!! I live in Houma,LA or use to anyway!! I am in Houston and the
reports for my home and area are pretty bad. I don't plan on returning to LA
for at least a couple of weeks. I am using web mail to keep up.
.
.
Kevin

Ditto (after getting slammed TWICE last year...)

(When's the last time anyone's heard from Ted?  I have a New Orleans address
for him, but it's WAY old.)

Mark
Mm in sunny Florida

Here's one SHOtimer who's praying for all in Lousiana and Mississippi who
have been battered and soaked by Hurricane Katrina.

SHO content:  Ted Breaux, if you're still out there, I wish you the best.

VO