[Shotimes] 60k kit

van Oss van Oss" <vanOss@centurytel.net
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 10:24:13 -0500

Which email address did you use for RCM?

Russ uses sho_parts@yahoo.com for orders and enquiries.

He also uses rm1012@yahoo.com but I think that's a mailbox he does not check
very often.  Intended for personal stuff, I guess.

VO

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Kennedy" <jason8225@yahoo.com>
To: "Ian Fisher" <dataflash@yahoo.com>; <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] 60k kit

Thanks, but I already tried them.  I ordered my rod
bearings from them with great success and I e-mailed
him several times about trying to get the 60k as a kit
(since this past weekend) and haven't gotten a
response.  :(  I don't know if I should just go
through and order everything individually from him or
not??  Now I'm afraid he may not see/respond to my
order since he's not answering my e-mails.  I don't
have a phone number for him either.

-Jason