[Shotimes] RE: 2006 CONVENTION

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 14:47:42 -0400

Thanks for the info!

What is interesting is that the track website doesn't have any info on the
road course, much less a layout:

http://www.memphismotorsports.com/

But this site has the layout:

http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/TN/Memphis.html

Ron Porter

  _____

From: showhat9@aol.com [mailto:showhat9@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 2:16 PM
To: V8sho@v8sho.com
Subject: 2006 CONVENTION

Here's the announcement for 2006 SHO convention. As information becomes
available it will posted to the website. There will be a Thread started on
the site at some point in time today.

Be there!!!

Larry E
97 Red
Mods
Welds

Wbmaster, www.v8sho.com

_

Greetings all, we have decided to make it work in Memphis for next year!

We are working on a number of activities for this years' convention
including the car show, road course, drag race, autocross, and hopefully we
can work in an extra driving event that will be very special to a lot of
people who want to do it. Watch the SHOCLUB.COM website for more information
and if we can do it that's where we'll post it along with in the Magazine!

MEMPHIS 2006 - "All SHOok Up"

Dates: July 17th thru the 20th, 2006

Host Hotel: TBD

July 16th - Sunday: Early Arrival Dinner

July 17th - Monday: Registration / Reception

July 18th - Tuesday: Registration / Car Show / Tech Session / Dinner

July 19th - Wednesday: Memphis Motorsports Park Road Course / ? Special
Event ? / Dinner

July 20th - Thursday: Memphis Motorsports Park Drag Race / Autocross /
Banquet

July 21st - Friday: Safe Travels to all!

Ken Mallinson

SHO Club