[Shotimes] Re: 2006 CONVENTION

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:48:32 -0500

Yes, the layout at Memphis is very much like IRP. They use the drag
strip (nice almost 1/2 mile straight) then have discrete road course
(the slalom part visible in the sat. photo) and then go into the pit
area for the drags and back onto the track just after the christmas tree.

We can do drags and autocross at the same time.

If you want to get your need for speed out, THIS will be the convention,
along with great food and music. Plus I am working on Ryan Pasche to be
the skinny Elvis and Me as the "not so skinny" Elvis. Should be a real
sight! (Ryan, I am kidding....I think.) :)

Don Mallinson