[Shotimes] 89 SHO Stalling When Going from High RPM to Low

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:49:06 -0600

Scott,

I think everyone you mention is still around from time to time.  Good to
hear from you again.

Sure sounds like an IAB, did you spray it out with some carb cleaner?  I
think the early ones you can do that and not have to buy a new one.

Don Mallinson