[Shotimes] Oil Leak

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Fri, 23 Dec 2005 12:53:14 -0600

So..... to make sure I understand, you are seeing it somewhere on the
passenger side toward the firewall? Hmmmm.... That kind of rules out the oil
pressure sensor.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: Beisler Jonathon [mailto:Jonathon.Beisler@HCAhealthcare.com]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 12:10 PM
To: Donald Mallinson; Paul L Fisher
Cc: Shotimes
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Oil Leak

This leak is coming from the other side of the engine, back side, right
side, left side, depending on your orientation.  It's somewhere beneath the
cam sensor location, but higher than the oil pan seals.  It's dripping from
somewhere and ending up on the catalytic converter which is burning the oil.
Makes a nasty smell that is getting into the cabin...
JB