[Shotimes] subwoofer Foam Surrond Replacement

Steve Tatro Steve Tatro <stevetatro@gmail.com>
Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:37:06 -0500

I warned you!  I had the same results you did.  Normal listening
levels it sounded okay, but turn it up and bit to enjoy some really
good Snoop Dogg/50 Cent/Dr. Dre and it was awful.

;^)

Here's the website for the peeps that I found offer mail-in refoaming:
http://www.simplyspeakers.com/ .  I can't believe there aren't a ton
of these businesses, but the quick search I did only turned up (no pun
intended) a couple.

Take care.  That Pioneer will make a nice paper weight :^(

Steve Tatro
Red/Black '93 with 181k miles
Monroe, Ohio