[Shotimes] Small Item But A PIA Without It

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:04:48 -0800 (PST)

Just to add to this; you can pop the trunk and pull
the cable to release the gas lid. Catch it with your
fingernail and open it the rest of the way.

This will work unless you have a layer of ice on your
car like Zach. :)

Ian