[Shotimes] Black car is home

John Stout sho_man1@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 08:31:42 -0800 (PST)

George, you can never have too many Friends, or too many Parts, or too many Friends with Parts

George Fourchy <krazgeo@comcast.net> wrote:On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 20:48:47 -0500, Mark Nunnally wrote:

>Probably got dried out valve seals from sitting around so long now :)

I didn't see any smoke.....it won't have the chance to dry them out anymore....! It
ought to be on the road by the middle of March.

I'll get the "before" pictures on the website today or tomorrow.

What would an extrude honed intake do for that engine? There's another intake out
at the PnP.....I almost hate to take it off without taking the heads too.....but I
have to stop buying parts I may or may not use sometime or other!!

George

John Stout
90 Titanium (Cone Killer) Back to everyday duty
05 Mazda 6 (Zoom Zoom)
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.  Orwell