[Shotimes] Disable Heater Core

Barry Hayes Barry@kingcon.com
Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:05:16 -0500

Yes you can bypass. I had to do it with an old crown vic. I used a PVC
pipe joiner I got at the hardware store. it was about 5 in long and
serrated on each end. Poor description but just go to home depot or any
hardware store and check the plumbing dept. for plastic pipe. Any pipe
should work though. It worked but it sucked not having heat in the
middle of winter in Vermont. But it will get you by until you can do the
fix right.
BTW I always carry some of the pvc guys and clamps with me for emergency
hose repairs.

Barry Hayes

--
"It's all in the mind ya know"- George Harrison