[Shotimes] Delrin or alum?

Dave Kegel d.kegel@comcast.net
Fri, 7 Jan 2005 19:24:17 -0600

The police bushings are nothing more than stock bushings painted blue.
At least, it sure appears that way.  I'd use the Gen3 bushings.

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Jim and Debbie
Leyden
Sent: Friday, January 07, 2005 7:20 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Delrin or alum?

I went the full route on my wife's '93.  Aluminum Subframe bushings,
custom heavy wall Subframe connectors, TPR everywhere it is available,
24 Front/26 Rear Sway Bars, Koni's, Eibachs, Police Strut Mounts front
and rear.  I consider the ride too harsh for my tastes but the car
handles like it's on rails. I have talked at length with Doug Lewis
about how we are going to do my car to avoid the harshness.  His
suggestion was to use the factory police SFB's over the Delrin, GenIII,
or Aluminum.

Anyone has experience with these?  He says they are still available.

Jim